Saturday 29 June 2013

A Fairy Party...

As you can see I thought it was about time to have a little refresh here at curves.  I hope you like it...

So... WOW!!! What a busy weekend!
 
On Friday our youngest child, Miss Muki, turned 7! I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast!  So... a couple of weeks ago we had a little meeting with the said Miss and she decided that Fairies were the order of the day...
 
I was very excited at the opportunity to finally do a fairy photo shoot, which I've been wanting to do since HERE but it never happened because of the little eyebrow incident HERE 
 
Anywho... After netball  on Saturday all the little fairies met at the movies to watch Despicable Me 2.  It was a super cool movie we all enjoyed it thoroughly plus Gru dressed up as a Fairy Princess at a birthday party. 
Take your kids to see this...
Seriously! Its great!

 

 
 My little girl had the best day and that's what makes all the planning effort worthwhile.  So without further ado, here are some of our favourite Fairy-party-photo-shoot-shots...
 
 
 
 
 
 





 

 
Hope your weekend was a fabulous as ours...
Mrs C
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox