Friday 3 May 2013

A Superstar Photo Shoot...

So...  In the last post I introduced you to
Caii-Michelle Gordon, formerly known as...


image from here

I think she's just stunning and I was super excited when she asked me to do a promo shoot for her... 

She's been an entertainer in Australia for over 30 years!  Now she's getting ready to take New Zealand by storm with a special Mother's Day extravaganza and CD release... If she likes what we've come up with from last week's shoot, one of these could be the cover image on her new album... Exciting! 

This link HERE will show you just how good she is...
 
Here's a sneak peek at a few of my favs...
 
 
 
 
 

 




 
Which one would you pick for the cover?
 
Mrs C
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox