Friday 26 April 2013

An Overnighter...

So... its the school holidays... but because I don't work at school anymore, I don't get to have school holidays... what I get to have is annual leave and I'm overjoyed to be on annual leave right now YAY!
 
 
Thursday was ANZAC day and its always great to take time out of our busy everyday schedule's to stop, reflect and appreciate all those men and women who fought hard for our freedom.  My daughters, nieces and I got up early and went to the Dawn Ceremony.  The amount of children in attendance this year was inspiring enough to prompt the speaker to request a round of applause for the children.  It was quite moving. 
 
 
Later on that day the 'C' family went to wellington.  I met up with a friend for a photo shoot... Caii-Michelle Gordon is a brilliant and well seasoned entertainer,
check her out here...
 
 
We spent the night at Wellington Top 10, which was really awesome... the family special included fun bikes, private spa booking, unlimited use of the games room and 1 hour's worth of free wifi!!! You should check this place out for a family night/weekend away...
 
Then we spent a bit of time on the Petone Pier...
 






 


 
To finish off our overnighter in Wellington we went to watch The Croods at Reading Courtenay
 
 
Then we picked up some Pizza from Tommy Millions... (yummm-oh!!!) and hit the road...
 
 
I feel like I've squashed two weeks worth of holidays into 2 days it was great... Back to work on Tuesday means I still have 2 days to holiday... bliss...
 
Take care
Mrs C
xox
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox