Friday 1 March 2013

Ciao Bella Summer...

So here I am.  It's the second day of March which means Summer is officially over and Autumn has arrived... Personally, I love Autumn and all the colors of fall, watching greens morph into oranges, beige and reds... What I don't like about it, is the mornings begin to darken and with that comes sleepy, and usually rushed, late mornings and cold toes!  I knew getting up to catch the morning train in the dead of winter would be a major challenge for me when I took my new job BUT despite that, I'm really enjoying it and I have finally learnt to sleep sitting up! Haha!

So my laptop blew up not long after my last post... I mean it totally just quit on me! I was completely gutted! Now my daughter has a brand new iPad.  I'm trying to find my way around it and I'm posting from it today YAY!  It's super cool!  Someday soon I'm going to buy myself a MacBook Air, they are so cute... And I really miss my blog....

The Fantastic Mrs Fox and I have re-named our photography business to FOXY COUCH which I quite like, we are in the process of ordering business cards, opening bank accounts and generally throwing ideas around about how to promote ourselves.  We were super excited to do a beautiful wedding a couple of weekends back. And I have a super exciting event coming up in April which I can't wait to share with you, so watch this space!

For now here are a mix n match of a few photos I have taken over the last several weeks ending off with a photoshoot of my dear friend's "son and bun" (in the oven lol).























Next week I'll be sure to do a Super Sunday. Till then I really hope you are all happy and enjoying life wherever in the world you may be... Till next week...
Mrs C
Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox