Sunday 7 October 2012

Vintage love - Thriftaholic...

A wee while ago I decided I loved vintage mirrors...
...then I went to a gorgeous little french cafe in Carterton and was super impressed with the vintage mirror collection displayed on almost every inch of their walls... 
Today I found 2 vintage mirrors at a garage sale to add to my humble collection of 2.  My first mirror cost me 50c about 2 years ago, the second cost me $4 about a year ago and 'boy' talk about inflation... these 2 cost me $5 each, still a bargain I guess, they're pretty cute...
 

I think if I can find more vintage mirrors under $5 my collection will grow... I'll let you know how it goes...


I also picked up several vintage pillow slips at the same garage sale... as soon as they came off my clothesline they were on my pillows...

Mrs C
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox