Tuesday 12 June 2012

The Chill Factor...

Have you ever noticed how Winter slows everything down?  I've certainly slowed to a snail pace over the past few weeks and my creativity is all but ceased completely.

I have an amazing video for you to watch; its a train pushing its way through deep snow covered tracks down in the South of our stunning country.  It's certainly worth a watch...



Thankfully our little part of New Zealand doesn't look like this at the moment... but last year it actually snowed, mostly in Masterton we get hail, sleet and slush, but last year for 3 whole days we had actual, real, 'lets build a snow man' type snow! 

Here's some of the picts I took of the snow last year.  I hope it won't get as cold this winter, but on the other hand it was so beautiful and such a novelty for us, we had a family snow picnic... for all my life I can't remember seeing snow like this in my hometown ever!

our house...

our street...

our fence...

catch the snowball!

gumboots on the rugby field...

our mailbox...
our veranda...

at the deer park...

our first snowman ever!!!

If you're in the cold season... keep warm.  If you're in the warm season... enjoy!!!



Mrs C
xox

1 comment:

  1. your place looks so so beautiful with snow!! I just shut my bedroom door with the heater on to warm it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox