Tuesday 8 May 2012

An Apple a Day...


Woohoo!!! I'm so excited! Remember the 1950's photography competition that I won a wee while ago?  Well yesterday I finally received the prize... a white 8gb iPod Touch, so pretty! 

A big HUGE thank you to Kath from Destination Manawatu for organising to get my new toy to me... You're the best Kath!


So yesterday I was trying to figure out how to work it, my son has already put games on it, I've taken picts on it and using i-cloud all the picts from my i-Phone are now easily found on the iPod as well... pretty cool huh?  Anyway Miss Parnz is home tonight and she's the iPod queen so the kids and I will have to get some lessons from her...


Verdict: as far as I can see, an iPod touch is the same thing as as iPhone4s, just that its not a phone... although, I called the iPod from my iPhone using facetime and we had a little giggle because we were both in the lounge, but that was fun!  So in actual fact if I were an iPad... I'd call the iPod touch 'Mini Me'.

We're going to have fun learning the in's and out's of
the iPod touch...

Do you have any hints or advice for me?

Mrs C
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox