Friday 20 April 2012

A Photography Post... Sweet Holidays...

Here are some of my fav picts from our holidays, all these picts were taken with Ifie and now that PICNIK has closed I edited these between Pictureshow and Instagram...

We took a visit to the Capital City and did the tour of the Beehive and Paliament House...





a new dress for Ifie...

A recycled store treasure...

We spent time at the beach... quite a lot of time...











Have you ever picked pipi's before... YUM YUM!!!




We went to the park, we caught autumn leaves and blew bubbles...





And to top a great week off, Miss Manaia made us waffles for supper last night... mmm!

Well School (and work for me) starts on Monday so it's back to the daily grind, but at least we've had a great time recharging our batteries.  I'm planning what to wear tomorrow for super Sunday but at the moment, I'm at a loss... so Tuesday Super sunday Post will be verrrrrrrry interesting...

See you then
Mrs C
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox