Monday 12 March 2012

Another photography post...

Home sweet home...

Masterton is only a small town, but there a several spots we love to hang out and this is one of them...
Queen Elizabeth Park...
warning this post is photo loaded, we went for a stroll through the park last night, the flowers are still in bloom and the tiny fountain was running, there's a definite romantic feel about the old park... I remember Mr C and I had our first kiss here many many moons ago... funny old memories... 

Summer is coming to an end, there is a definite chill in the air and winter is on the way, these photos will remind me of the last of the summer days, pretty soon we'll all be cooped up under blankies and in front of the fire... enjoy...
























Yes, my most favourite flowers of all
Mrs C
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox