Thursday 29 March 2012

A DATE WITH THE 1950'S

So... I gave you a teeny weeny sneak peek at two of the picts from my 1950's photo shoot and I really wanted to share some more with you... As you can see, I didn't stick to any particular type of editing style, I was trying everything just to see which type I liked best... 

I just love my two models, they were so fun and easy to work with... I hope they let me take more picts in the future, they are total naturals, eat your heart out New Zealand's Top Model...

Here are my favourites.  Enjoy.























My favourite part of the 50's is definitely the dresses... oh wait, I do love the cars... but wait, there's also the music...
Whats your favourite part of the 50's?

Mrs C
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox