Monday 20 February 2012

SUPER SUNDAY...


Here is the latest instalment of Super Sunday Stylez and I'm excited about this one... This is one of the two dresses I brought from Fuzzy Vintage on Saturday.  The tag has been cut off which is a real shame I would have liked to be able to hunt down more of the same brand... I really like it...


I'm usually too shy to wear dresses this short so I will usually layer the length longer with my black mermaid skirt underneath... but I really like this dress and I didn't want to ruin it by taking away from the style or the fabric so I told myself 'suck it up' and slipped into my sweedish Hasbeens. I was pretty happy with the turn out... here is a close up un-edited pict... aren't the colours gorgeous... yes, they are...



So, I hope you like today's new venue for Super Sunday... my 12 year old  daughter usually takes these photos and we thought a new background was in order...

Do you love the caravan??? I wish it were mine... I have a serious thing for vintage caravans, if it were mine I would totally deck it out to look something like this... Constance




or this... Kiwi adventure caravan



Over the last few weeks I have been hitting the garage sales... next week I want to show you some great vintage things that I have been lucky to score... second hand shops are great.. but a good garage sale is even better... Look what I found last week...



A beautiful big vintage poster for the girls room... and look at the black kitten... it kinda reminds me of this...



Today, I took some photos of a cute vintage vespa that was parked outside the neighbours house, lucky me... I'm going to post those picts on Thursday, I reckon you will love them...

Hope you had a lovely day
Mrs C
xox






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox